Check out our new diverse membership rates!
(Membership year runs July 1st - June 30th)
Membership benefits will begin after payment is received and processed.
Join Montana's network of professional interpreters. Membership ensures you'll not only stay informed of the needs of interpreters in Montana, but will also have the opportunity to be involved and engaged in our profession. Members also enjoy discounted event access.
Join today to discover all of the amazing opportunities available to our members. Click below to easily submit your application online.
$18 Dual (RID & MRID)
$15 Student (ASL or ITP)
Student rate is for students enrolled in an Interpreter Training Program or ASL students.
Interested in a dual membership?
Check out our parent organization, RID.
Note: Dual membership is for corresponding membership years.
Upon receiving your payment and membership application for the student or dual rate, a board member will follow up with you regarding verification of your student or dual membership status. If you are ready to provide verification now, please email that documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Scholarship opportunities
(eligible following 1 year of membership)
2. Member-only access on website (ASL and freelancing resources, scholarship, and more)
3. Networking opportunities with other MRID members
(see member-only section on website)
4. Discount for MRID-hosted training opportunities
5. Newsletters, meeting minutes, and other opportunities
6. Members-only Facebook networking group